Would you like to be able to call a world famous Grand Champion Pitmaster with your BBQ questions? Look no further!
If you would like to schedule one on one time with Harry Soo for a lifeline, add this to your cart. Please indicate potential dates and times you wish Harry to contact you in the shopping cart “Special Instructions” box then complete your purchase. You will be contacted by email by our Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Class Coordinator with additional details.
Each session is limited in size, up to 4 people max, as this is a one-on-one live class with Harry Soo himself. The class will be held in the comfort of your home, office, or even in your backyard!
Your time with Harry will be geared towards applying competition-style BBQ techniques to your next competition or backyard cooking for family, friends, and judges. Topics can include food safety, meat selection, trimming, recipe injections, rubs
, mops, sprays, sauces
, temperature control, BBQ chemistry, bark formation, foiling meats, determining doneness, and wood selection and fire control. You will be able to ask specific questions about using your pellet or offset smoker, propane grill, gas oven.
In this one-hour session, you will be able to ask anything BBQ related with Harry to smoke, grill, bake, and prepare multiple different types of meats and sides. Harry can teach you the secrets of making your very own sauces and rubs; all prepared from regular pantry ingredients. From making proteins to side dishes to appetizers of many different cooking styles, Harry can discuss any of his famous recipes including many of the dishes he makes for every BBQ class he holds in Diamond Bar, CA such as beef ribs, New Zealand lamb lollipops, Prime ribeyes, and several bacon appetizers including Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Tempura Shrimp, and others. You will not be disappointed.
- Answer all of your grilling and BBQ problems and questions!
- How to light a fire
- How to make your own rubs and sauces
- How to prepare chicken, ribs, pork, brisket, and tri-tip
- How to prepare injections and marinades
- Detailed instructions on cooking methods
- Equipment and Accessories
- Overview of BBQ contests and judging
- Cooking long-haul Brisket and Pork Butts
- Cooking spareribs, St. Louis Ribs, and Baby Back Ribs
- Cooking Tri-Tip Santa Maria Style
- Cooking Half Chickens and Chicken Thighs
- Cooking Sausages and Links